Registration for Other State Doctors
- Additional Qualification Studied in other State must register their Basic qualification and additional qualification with that state council where degree is completed and get NOC to register with TNMC
- All the degree must be registered with state medical council from where they got the degree
- No objection certificate from the state medical council from where degree and practice done.
- No objection certificate is valid only for 3 months
- Digital passport size photo need for filling the application
- Need Original and Xerox copy of MBBS Medical Registration and Provisional Pass Certificate of Additional Qualification to which request to be made
- Need Xerox copy of Photo Identification (i.e driving Licence/ Voter ID Card/Passport/ Any other proof for identification)
- All Degree certificate original and photocopy
- Provisional Certificate M.B. & B.S., (obtained on completion of C.R.R.I.) or
Degree from the University.
- Certificate of Compulsory Rotator Internship from the College
- Date of Birth evidence should be attached i.e Driving licence or Passport or Mark sheet etc.
- Last Registered State medical Certificate
- No objection certificate from last registered State Medical Certificate
- Online application form print
Select this link for the doctors finished their qualification in Indian states other than Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.